GENERAL FOOD SERVICES INFORMATION
If your child has severe peanut or other food allergies, it is your responsibility to let the school nurse know prior to your child starting at Pepper Tree.
Information About School Lunches
Note: To view or print .pdf format files you need a PDF reader. If you do not have one installed on your computer, you can download a free PDF reader from Adobe. Download Free Adobe Reader
School Rules At Lunch Time
- Students will walk to the lunch line and wait in line in the order they arrive. Students giving cuts will go to the end of the line with the student cutting into line.
- Students will sit at their assigned tables and use appropriate table manners and voice.
- Students will be responsible for cleaning their eating area. They will then raise their hands and wait in their seats to be excused to throw away trash and walk to the playground.
- Students will talk out problems with peers, walk away from the problem, or seek assistance from an adult on duty.
- All directions given by any adult will be followed the first time given.